You don’t need to be good at the real pool game in order to love 8 Ball Pool.
Easily accessible from a free online games source, this great billiards game feels like you are an expert on it.
It is also like you are at the bar, competing with strangers and winning money out of it.
Losing is another possible option, of course, but you are the best, right?
You wouldn’t make a stupid mistake and let the opponent win.
Learn the basics of 8 Ball Pool
Just like in every other aspect of life, practice makes perfect. It only takes time and a lot of attempts to start playing a lot better than in the beginning. Many newbies in free online games in general experience difficulties at first. All they need to know about the gameplay control is that they need the mouse only. Concentrate on it and make it an extension of your hand. Then, learn how some basic maneuvers can be played.
1. It is your turn now and in order to hit the ball, you should place the cursor in the right direction, so that it points exactly to the ball you intend to hit. Hold the left button and make a rapid (or a slower) movement with the mouse and then stop pressing it at once. The white ball is going to move to the one you wanted and if you are skilled enough (or lucky), you will be able to pot one of your balls.
2. There are some strict rules in the game, that you should keep in mind:
- Don’t pot the white ball, because it will be your opponent’s turn and he is going to receive the right of ball in hand – in other words, placing it wherever is more suitable for him/her.
- Which ones are your balls is determined after the second time of successfully potting a ball. If you pot them all and the black ball after them, you are the winner.
- Don’t pot the black ball, unless it is the first or the last possible potting in the game.
3. You are usually playing with bets, although you can practice it with friends without winning or losing virtual money. If you play with bets, though, you and your opponent bet the same amount of money. If you win, the money you and the other player have betted, go directly to you. If you lose, you don’t get anything, just experience.
4. Although it is a free online game, 8 Ball Pool offers you to buy some more cash for the game with your real money. There is not much point in that, but it is your own choice.
Go give it a try to this addictive game and you won’t regret!